2. Take off your jacket, shoes, belt, and accessories, and put them in the trays.
3. Laptops, kindles, and other electrical items will also need to be removed from your bag.
4. Sharp and pointed items such as razor blades and knives will not be allowed in your bag.
razor blades 剃须刀片
5. Please stretch out your arms.请翻开手臂。
假定安检人员对你说：Ok, you are all set.
1. There has been a gate change.
2. The flight has been cancelled due to bad weather conditions.
3. You can report to your carrier to change your ticket or we can put you on standby for the next available seat on a flight to your destination.
4. The flight is now leaving from Gate A20.
5. We would like to invite all passengers to board now.
03在飞机上On the Plane
1. We are currently second in line for take-off and are expected to be in the air in approximately 15 minutes time.
2. We ask that please fasten your seatbelts at this time and secure all ba
ggage underneath your seat or in the overhead compartments.
3. We also ask that your seats and tables trays are in the upright position for take-off.
4. Please turn off all personal electronic device, including laptops and cell phones.
5. Please take off your headphones.
飞机结束起飞后，需要协助时运用Excuse me, could you please? 句式，例如：
Excuse me, could you please give me a blanket？
当坐在内侧，需要去洗手间时，可以说：May I go through?
英国：lavatory / toilet
北美：restroom / washroom